Find the best datasets for your research question or project.
GetData @ Duke is a collaborative effort to provide a one-stop shop for Duke investigators to learn about and access a wealth of data resources.
CTSI and the DHTS Analytics Center of Excellence Research Solutions Team have partnered to connect investigators to local, regional, and national datasets that are crucial for scientific and clinical research.
Interested in learning more or starting a project using clinical data? Get in touch with our data experts.
GetData @ Duke Offers:
- Clinical Data Research Networks consult service—for help using CDRNs to support clinical research at Duke and other sites nationally
- EHR-Enabled Research Support—for help leveraging Duke's EHR and data warehouse resources
Data Query Tools
- DEDUCE—query de-identified patient data from the Duke Health system
- i2b2—query EHR data from the Carolinas Collaborative datamart
Clinical Data Research Networks
- Mid-South CDRN/PCORnet—regional and national clinical data network with potential access to a patient population of 122 million
- ACT Network (launching soon)—national network of more than 20 CTSA institutions
- Carolinas Collaborative—regional network of premier institutions in North and South Carolina
- Learn more about CDRNs and request a consult with our CDRN team
Datasets and Resources
- Duke Research DataCatalog—varied population health datasets to support research
- Duke SOAR Data Inventory—a collaboration to open clinical research data for the benefit of the broader research community
- Population Health DataShare—data assets and consultation from the Duke Department of Population Health Sciences