We are excited to share that CSL Behring is partnering with Duke University to accelerate research and to identify and commercialize promising new technologies. The global biotechnology leader with a US headquarters in King of Prussia, PA will leverage the expertise and promising research at Duke University to progress innovation and strengthen collaboration between academia and industry. Please refer to the attached flyer for more information.
Duke University researchers are invited to join representatives from CSL Behring on August 6, 2019 to learn more about their areas of interest and address any questions. Applications are due August 30, 2019.
CSL Behring Presentation and Q&A Session
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Trent Semens Great Hall
Timeline and Information:
- August 6, 2019: CSL presentation with question and answer session from 12:00-1:00pm in Trent Semens Great Hall.
- August 30, 2019: Submission deadline for Application (non-confidential).
- September 27, 2019: Shortlisted applicants invited to submit full proposal.
- September 27 to October 25, 2019: Opportunity to gain feedback from CSL as part of full proposal preparation
- October 25, 2019: Full paper grant proposals due from finalists.
- November 21, 2019: Oral presentations by finalists (@ Duke)
- December 6, 2019: Announcement of successful candidates