Join the SBTDC on February 20th at 1PM for a detailed overview of the SBIR / STTR federal R&D funding mechanisms for small businesses.
In this 45 minute webinar, we will help you to understand:
- Funding levels and phased process
- Participating agencies
- How to identify agency interests (solicitations)
- Differences between SBIR/STTR
- Important content to include in a proposal
- Key points to increase competitiveness
Time will be available at the end of the session for Q&A.
Speaker: John Ujvari, MBA, SBIR Program Specialist
There is no fee, but registration is required. Please register here.