The Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC) is the only fully integrated conference to examine the advances and challenges of personalized medicine through a practical lens. PMWC brings together the thought-leaders of business, government, healthcare-delivery, research and technology into one information-rich, three-day conference.
PMWC 2018 Duke will be held September 24–25 at the Washington Duke Inn.
Conference Co-Hosts include Duke University, Duke Health, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford Medicine, and UCSF.
The Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC), held annually in Silicon Valley, is coming back to North Carolina for its 2nd Conference back at Duke University on September 24-25, 2018.
PMWC 2018 Duke, the 15th installment of the conference, will spotlight the explosion of biomedical technologies, driving initiatives that enable the translation of precision medicine into direct improvements in health care.
Sessions will showcase the latest advancements in precision medicine including:
- Digital Phenotyping
- Precision Public Health
- The Microbiome
- Rare Disease Diagnosis
- Digital Health/Health and Wellness
- Early Days of Life Sequencing
- Diversity in Precision Medicine
- AI and Machine Learning
- Gene Editing
- Large Scale Bio-data Resources to Support Drug Development (PPPs)
- Point-of Care Dx Platform
- FDA Efforts to Accelerate PM
- Implementation into Health Care Delivery
- Next Gen. Workforce of PM
- Robust Clinical Decision Support Tools
- Creating Clinical Value with Liquid Biopsy ctDNA, etc.
- Emerging Technologies In PM
PMWC 2018 Duke Showcase will enable 15-minute company presentations on latest novel technologies. (Apply to present here.)
Clinical Dx Showcase
Emerging Therapeutics Showcase
Genomic Profiling Showcase
AI and Data Sciences Showcase
A lineup of 100+ speakers featuring pioneering researchers and authorities across the healthcare and biotechnology sectors, including:
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards, honoring individuals who contributed, and continue to contribute, to the field of Precision Medicine
- 500+ multidisciplinary attendees, from across the entire spectrum of healthcare, representing different types of companies, technologies, and medical centers with leadership roles in precision medicine