The conference will take place April 19–21, 2018 | Washington, DCNovember 17, 2017
Share your research and expertise with an audience of clinical research and translational science leaders! When you submit your poster abstract, you will be considered to present at Translational Science 2018, April 19-21, in Washington D.C.
All abstracts are due on or before December 31, 2017, at 11:59 PM CDT
- Accepted speakers will be notified in early February
- Must register for Translational Science 2018 in order to be accepted and display at the event
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, we are accepting poster abstracts on the following tracks (view more information on our website):
- Basic/Translational Science
- Clinical Epidemiology/Clinical Trial
- Biomedical Informatics/Health Informatics/Digital Health/Social Media
- Education/Mentoring / Professional and Career Development
- Science and Health Policy/Ethics/Health Impacts/Outcomes Research
- Health Equity/Community Engagement
Visit our website to learn more about the submission process.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Mark these dates are on your calendar for Translational Science 2018. Agenda, registration and hotel reservation information will be available soon!
- Registration Opens: December 4, 2017
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Early Registration Deadline: February 28, 2018