The CTSI Pilot Programs offer funding and project management support.
The primary efforts of the CTSI Pilot Programs include:
- Pilot Funding for preclinical and early-stage research, as well as project management.
- Project Management consultation services through a dedicated project office.
The CTSI Pilot Projects work collaboratively with:
- Duke-Coulter Translational Partnership Program
- Duke Office of Licensing and Ventures (OLV)
- Duke MEDx (a partnership between the Schools of Medicine and Engineering at Duke)
- NC TraCS (the CTSA at University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill)
- Wake Forest CTSI (the CTSA at the Wake Forest School of Medicine
- MURDOCK Study Community Registry and Biorepository, Duke-Kannapolis Office
Senior Project Leader
Director of Operations, CTSI