With support from the NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award and Duke Health, CTSI accelerates real-world translational research at Duke with funding, innovative resources, and nationwide collaborations.
CTSI helps to:
- Accelerate discovery through research
- Innovate solutions to translational research challenges
- Connect academic stakeholders and community partners locally, regionally, and nationally
- Educate researchers and support career development for junior investigators and research staff
- Fund promising projects and ideas at critical stages in the research process
Together, we can advance scientific discoveries and build healthy communities.
- Need help getting started? Contact a Research Navigator today.
- Looking for a particular resource? Check out our services.
- Interested in funding for research or career development? Find open funding opportunities here.